Below are resources we love that inspired us to make changes in our lives, unshackle ourselves from our debt, and find a way to roam the planet!
- The 4-Hour Workweek. This is the first book to read, this was our main source of motivation for controlling our lives.
- Vagabonding. This is a close second, very inspiring and informative about traveling the world.
- The Art of Non-Conformity. This book backs you up if you want to go against the grain and do something you believe in.
- Emergency. Interesting perspective on how fragile our world could be. Perhaps we all should have a backup plan.
- The Power of Less. This book talks about simplifying your life by doing less.
- Sell Your Crap. This will help you sell what you decided you don’t need anymore.
- The Millionaire Next Door. This should motivate you to stop buying so much stuff – millionaire’s don’t either!
- I Will Teach You To Be Rich. How to set a budget that works for you and reach your goals. Very Helpful.
- Linchpin. Motivational book about how important it is to be creating!
- Tribes. Great book about leadership in today’s world.
- Purple Cow. Be remarkable! The world has changed and so has marketing.
- Rework. This book teaches you how to work properly. Break the rules!
- Why Work Sucks and How to Fix It. No Schedules, No Meetings, No Joke.
- Mnmlist. A clean and simple blog about minimalism and simplification.
- Zen Habits. A motivational blog about working on what is important and forgetting the rest.
- Derek Sivers. Creative and honest insights.
- Seth Godin. Author of Linchpin, Purple Cow, Tribes.
- Lifestyle Design. 4 hour workweek author
- Art of Non-Conformity. The author’s goal is to visit EVERY single country!
- TED. Great videos about various remarkable things!
- Makes Me Think. Inspiring short thoughts.